This book is a collection of my personal struggles with anxiety, depression, broken dreams, dealing with sickness and death in the family and much more. This also contains the hardships I experienced migrating to the United States to work as physical therapist.
But above it all, each story reflects the overarching love and faithfulness of God.
It is my heart’s desires that this book will give encouragement and hope to those who are in dark places and strength to the those who feel weak.
Burden, Blessings & Beyond: Personal Stories of Struggles and Triumphs: P
TO FAST FORWARD YOUR LEARNING ABOUT U.S. PHYSICAL THERAPY APPLICATION, ENROLL NOW AT:
In this masterclass, I answered many questions such as:
– What is credentialing?
– Why do you need to apply for credentialing?
– What is a healthcare worker certificate? How is it different from credentialing? Why do I need it?
– Can I just practice with a bachelor of science in physical therapy?
– How can I bridge my bachelor to master’s degree? What can I do to possibly save money on that?
– Do I need a doctorate degree to practice as PT in the US?
– Why do you need a healthcare worker certificate?
– What type of credentialing do you need?
– What are the credentialing agencies?
– Is it easier to find an employer if you have a tourist visa and actually go to the US to find an employer there?
– Are there really physical therapy jobs in the U.S.?
– What should I do first? What should I do next?
– and MUCH MUCH MORE!!!
Remember, what you will learn here is priceless and you cannot find that power-packed information in a single class on YouTube or Google. You have to INVEST in yourself, INVEST for your FUTURE in order for you to be super clear on how to fulfill your AMERICAN DREAMS without confusion, frustration and doubts.
Private Facebook Support Group: League of Excellent Foreign Therapists (LEFT)
– be is a safe and supportive environment with fellow foreign-educated physical therapists who are in the same boat as you are and those who already successfully practicing in the U.S. This is a positive and supportive group. I do lives and answers questions in this group as well.
Free E-Book: Master List of 50 States (Copy and paste the website to go straight to Board of PT per state to see the list of requirements). This also has note about TOEFL requirement per state, whether they need jurisprudence or not, whether they require finger printing and/or criminal background check.
LINK TO EBOOK: k
If you have PT friends who also needs help with U.S. PT application, I give a 20-30 minute complimentary call. Please email me at email@example.com
I CAN CONNECT YOU TO U.S. EMPLOYER
If you are looking for U.S. employer to sponsor you with working or immigrant visa, I can connect you to employers with multiple facilities in different parts of the U.S. Email me your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Doc Jing’s books:
✔️Practical Tips to Improve Posture, Balance, and Decrease Fall Risk
✔️PT Path to US
✔️Practical Tips for Therapists Prior to Migrating/Starting US Practice
✔️Burden, Blessings and Beyond
Personal Stories of Struggles and Triumph
STAY CONNECTED WITH ME to be updated with latest masterclass, e-books, and updates about U.S. employers:
Youtube: “JustUpright” Channel
Facebook Page: /
#howtocometoamerica #howtoapplytous #foreigneducatedphysicaltherapist #foreigntrainedphysicaltherapist #justuprighttherapy #fasttrackuspt #physicaltherapy #adayinalifeofaphysicaltherapist #physiotherapistus #howtoapplyaspt #buhayamerika #pinoypt #pinoyphysicaltherapist #filipininophysicaltherapist